Most frequent questions and answers
You will receive:
- a 10-minute video that provides an overview of the Detailed Pitch Assessment Report conclusions
- A report (between 10-15 pages which provides a detailed:
- assessment of your progress mapped to our Disruptive Innovation Journey
- analysis of the maturity your company
- list of prioritised actions to develop your pitch to be world class
- Based on our analysis of 1000+ pitches, plus our methodology when assessing over 100+ pitches from across the globe
- analysis of your performance across the key areas that investors consider when making investment decisions.
- Based on 70+interviews & / or feedback from Investors
Step 1 > Purchase a Pitch Assessment & Create your account
Step 2 > Upload your pitch video following the instructions provided
Step 3 > Upload your pitch deck following the instructions provided
Step 4 > Review our Pitch Assessment video & detailed report
The video should be 10 – 20 mins in length.
You will receive the Detailed Pitch Assessment Report and Video Feedback within ten business days. (We start work as soon as your video and pitch deck have been uploaded).
Please complete the Contact Us form so we can resolve your payment problems.
- Refer to the Appendix, all the industry specific terms have been defined for your information.
- If you still have questions, we’d be happy to schedule a time to address these directly, please fill out the Contact Us form and we will be in contact to schedule a time with you
- You will be able to access the Video Feedback by using your log in.
- The Detailed Pitch Assessment Report and Video Feedback will be accessible for one year.
- Yes, you can download the Detailed Pitch Assessment Report as a PDF.
- The Video Feedback is only accessible using your log in to the site.
- Yes, you can share the Detailed Pitch Assessment Report with your co-founder and team, using the download to PDF option.
- (Otherwise not to be shared, transferred without prior permission. No liability accepted for misuse of the report contrary to our Terms & Conditions)
- Please note that this report has been prepared for the exclusive use and benefit of your company.
- Refer to our Terms & Conditions for more details.
We do not use your Pitch Deck or Pitch Video for any other use, except for quality control and training purposes.
We do not use your Detailed Pitch Assessment Report or Video Feedback for any other use, except for quality control and training purposes.
If you upload inappropriate content, you will not receive our Detailed Pitch Assessment Report, and will not be eligible for a refund. Inappropriate content includes:
- sexually explicit material
- false or misleading information
- violent material
- extremism or terrorism related material
- hateful or offensive material.
If you have not uploaded your pitch within 21 days of purchasing the Detailed Pitch Assessment Report, we will contact you to assist you.
- If you change your mind before uploading your pitch, use the Contact Us form to advise and we will provide an 80% refund.
- If you change your mind after uploading your pitch, there is no refund available, and the Detailed Pitch Assessment Report & Video Feedback will be provided within the 10 business days as per our Terms & Conditions.
If you haven’t received the email with your username & password:
- First check your junk mail / spam folder.
- If you have still not received it after 10 minutes, fill in the Contact Us form and we will get in contact to resolve the issue
- Note, that if you still have the Purchase page open in your browser, you don’t need to re-sign in to be able to upload your pitch.
The Detailed Pitch Assessment Report and Video Feedback will be available within ten business days from the date you uploaded your pitch video and pitch deck.
- We accept Visa, MasterCard & American Express
Any fees are absorbed by us.